While WordPress is really easy to use, there are some common WordPress errors that can make you panic. The good thing is that the WordPress error you are seeing on your site is most likely can be fixed by us.
Below you will find a list of WordPress auto-fix topics:
- Sitemap creation
- Sitemap regularly sent to google for update
- Add OpenGraph meta tags to existing pages to improve link render and indexing on Facebook, Twitter, etc...
- Enable Google Knowledge Graph Card, which is seen on the right-hand side when doing a
- Google search (mostly used for Businesses or Organizations)
- Enable Google Site links Search box which lets the user search your website from the Google results
- Enable on-site SEO checkup and reporting
- Enable Server caching for static assets such as JS, CSS, HTML, Images files
- Image compression for existing images
- Auto image compression on future uploads
- Serve images via CDN