Reviews Inbox allows you to search and filter reviews, to find the ones you want to bring your attention to. In this article we will see what criteria you can use.
Using the search bar with the "lens" icon next to the categories, you can identify reviews based on the name of the poster and/or the keywords inside the reviews.
You can open the filter panel by clicking on the "funnel" icon next to the search bar, making it appear on the right side of your inbox. You can use the following criteria to filter reviews:
You can choose between
- Today - to see only reviews that have been published on the same day.
- Last 7 Days - to see only reviews that have been published over the last week.
- Last 30 Days - to see only reviews that have been published over the last month.
- All-time - to not filter reviews according to time of publication.
- Custom - to set specific Start and End dates and see only reviews that have been published during the period in between.
You can chose one or more between
- Photos - to see only photos that have been published with the reviews.
- Questions & answers - to see only Google Questions and their threads.
- Reviews - to filter out photos and questions and see only reviews.
You can select what channels you want to see the reviews from, among the ones that are currently supported.
You can choose one or more between
- Read - to see only reviews that you have already opened.
- Replied - to see only reviews that you have already replied to.
- Unread - to see only reviews that you have not opened yet.
- Unreplied - to see only reviews that you have not replied to yet.
Finally, you can Apply filters to confirm your selection, or you can Reset filters to see all the reviews in your inbox.
Please sign in to leave a comment.